18 October 2009

October 9th:

"It was too deliciously spicy to resist.
Bonus points if your post does not involve food! :3"

Alex and his partner Scott were sitting at the beach enjoying the day.

"Man, there haven't been any attractive guys out there today," complained Alex.

"Hey, you've got the best right here," Scott retorted.

"I know. I know." Alex leaned over and gave Scott a quick peck. When they parted, the most gorgeous man walked past them with a surfboard in hand.  The mysterious surfer gave both guys the once over and continued on his way.

"I think we spoke too soon," muttered Scott.

"Oh yeah. I wonder if he'd be up for a little fun?"

"He's definitely deliciously spicy."

"Yes, he is. It's hard to resist too. I mean look at those muscles," Alex mumbled.

"Honey, your mumbling again. And staring too."  Scott laughed at the sight his partner was making. At least not that many people were noticing.

"Can I go talk to him?"

"If that means a chance of a threesome with that man, uhhh, what are you waiting for?"


------------------

This little prompt might be something I can turn into a story. I definitely want to continue this one somehow. Maybe after NaNoWriMo, I'll come back to this.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This story is too short. You need to make it longer. *grins*

Unknown said...

hehehe, thanks Ginger :) I'm sure this will be turned into something more. I mean really I can't just leave it there. It's practically begging for more. :D

Laurie said...

I need to check this more often.

I like this. File it away and add to it later!

Unknown said...

Yep most definitely going to file this away for more.

I mean really I can't just leave it there.